3/23/13

I read this . . ..

I read this . . . novel, called "Death Sentences", though it's original Japanese title is better translated as "Chasing the magic poems" or something. Regardless of what it's called, it was a great read. A science-fiction novel traipsing around as a pop thriller, a murder mystery where the killer and the victim is language(s). Kind of like those Ring movies but way better. My friends Katie and Frank got this for me for my birthday and it was an awesome present.

I also am reading several excellent comic books, such as Revival, which is about people who come back from the dead in Wausau, but they aren't zombies. Reminds me of Twin Peaks. I can also recommend New Avengers and Avengers by Jonathan Hickman, big superhero sf, about life and death and light and darkness, which are always solid topics.

You?

No comments:

Post a Comment