3/17/11

Man, time flies when your working fucking constantly. I've been doing some long hand in bed still, but I'm only at 27,000, which is about 1,200 a week.

I'm not fretting, though, because I am writing a lot of music. I'm recording a record with my band soon, as well as a full length solo record. I've been demoing about a song a day for the last week on another record, for some recording by myself sometime in the future. This is what's goin' on:

The Spur and the Long Lost, "Released as Steam"
Chant of the Long Lost
Dimensional Door
Give Blood
Blisters Make the Best Friends
In the Arcs
Shake the Stone
Brain Beam
February Murders
Ryme of the Future Wormshirts

The Spur's Erratic Oldforce, "Participator"
Nothing Dies, Part I
Nothing Dies, Part II
Give Up (Another Dream)
Build A Home
This Living Hand
Moment In Black
Hard To Love
dawns
Last Meal
The Circumstances at the End

The Spur, "Simple Heart"
Wives
Sigils
Killer B
Nerves
Labor
Needs
Simple Hearts
Leaves

Address
Labor (Losing) 
Civility

Tryst
Hvnting
Labor (Love)
Til the Hooves
VVVVVinning

No comments:

Post a Comment